Harnessing Collaborative Leadership Across Communities to reduce service delivery costs
About this in-house session
This one-day seminar equips you with the skills and knowledge to apply the skills of Collaborative Leadership to reducing your budgets:
- It examines how effective collaborative leadership can stretch your budgets further by engaging citizens in a genuinely participatory process to strengthen and improve their communities.
- It explores how community participation in ‘collaborative incubators’ can unleash their ideas and enterprising energies to deliver local services at lower cost.
- Crucially it will help you be a catalyst for both civic leadership and collaborative empowerment across your communities.
How will this seminar help reduce your service delivery costs?
- You will learn how to create the right conditions to support, and sustain, community participation in the development and delivery of lower-cost services.
- You will be equipped with the skills to foster more effective resident engagement in the co-design and co-delivery of public services.
- You will gain over 50 tools, templates and techniques to use in collaborative working, so you can lead confidently across your communities.
Click here to download the information pack.
The seminar is part of three sessions that make up Module 1 of the Postgraduate Certificate in Collaborative Leadership at University Of Derby Corporate.
For more details please contact Dominic.Wallace@sharedservicearchitects.co.uk
or ring Dominic on 0333 939 8909.