How can leaders work together to secure wider system value through sharing and collaborating?
About this Course
This one day seminar explores collaborative leadership from an inter-organisational perspective:
- It explores the potential collaborative benefits resulting when leaders align their respective organisational purposes to a shared goal.
- It will shed light on the human dynamics of collaborative working between organisations and the role leaders play in setting the tone and behaviours that underpin powerful partnerships.
- Crucially it will help you secure new ways of joint working by shifting your organisations transformation energies from an internal to a collaborative focus.
How can you as a leader build sustainable and powerful partnerships the deliver better outcomes?
If you do so successfully, it will result in two outcomes:
- Your collaborative leadership will help foster a ‘positive collaborative culture’ across the partnership leading to more rapid cross-organisational service innovations gains
- You will achieve more effective outcomes through better joint commissioning and partnership working.
Click here to download the information pack.
What will you cover?
Leading with a shared purpose
Shared leadership and aligned organisational purposes
Building powerful partnerships
Exploring the options and models for successful inter-organisational collaboration
Jointly improving services to secure enhanced value added
You will do this by examining:
- Equipping yourself for the journey
- Understanding your landscape
- Identify the problem
- Capacity building
- Safeguarding the process
For more details please contact Dominic.Wallace@sharedservicearchitects.co.uk
or ring Dominic on 0333 939 8909.